Aluminum Tube opgw 24 core single mode fiber optic cable
- OPGW is a type of cable structure with composite of optical
transmission and overhead ground wire for power transmission. It’s
working in power transmission line both as optical fiber cable and
overhead ground wire which can provide protection of lightning
strike and conducting short circuit currency.
- The OPGW consist of stainless steel tube optical unit, aluminium
cladding steel wire, aluminum alloy wire.It has central stainless
steel tube structure and layer stranding structure. We can design
the structure according to different environment condition and
- Stainless-steel optical fiber unit of central loose tube or layer
- Aluminium alloy wire and aluminium clad steel wire armored.
- Coated with anticorrosive grease between layers.
- OPGW can support heavy load and long span installation.
- OPGW can meet the ground wire‘s requirement of mechanical and
electric by adjusting proportion of steel and aluminium.
- Easy to produce the similar specification of exist ground wire can
replace the exist ground wire.
3. Application properties:
- Adapt to replace the aged ground wire and new structure of high
voltage ground wire.
- Lighting protection and conduct the short circuit current.
- Optical fiber communication ability.
The Aluminum tube is surrounded by single or double layers of
aluminum clad steel wires(ACS) or mix ACS wires and aluminum alloy
wires. Good anti-corrosion performance. Material and structure are
uniform, good resistance to vibration fatigue
|Specification||Fiber Count||Diameter(mm)||Weight (kg/km)||RTS(KN)||Short Circuit(KA2s)|
1. Only a part of OPGW cables are listed in the table. Cables with
other specifications can be inquired.
2. Cables can be supplied with a range of single mode or multimode
3. Specially designed Cable structure is available on request.